Credit Analysts play an integral role in developing and approving customer credit applications while working with a team of sales executives in a fast paced sales environment. While working along side Paramount’s banking relationships, successful credit analysts must possess a positive attitude, problem solving skills and a great sense of organization.
Paramount’s Credit Analysts are involved in creating opportunities for clients and managing credit decisions for corporate accounts. Previous experience in understanding credit reports and financials is preferred, but not required. Our comprehensive training program can be a quick start to a successful career.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Finance and Sales Experience is NOT required
- Strong Work Ethic
- Highly Motivated
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Desire to Succeed
- Team Player
- Detail Oriented
- Business Management:
- Manage credit decisions alongside account executives in a team environment.
- Credit Analysis:
- Review and analyze credit packages to make financial decisions for prospective clients.
- Bank Compliance:
- Work alongside Paramount’s banking relationships to approve, fund and audit documentation packages.
- Customer Relations:
- Assist with customer questions and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Portfolio Management:
- Work with existing customers to accommodate questions and needs for active contents.
- Energetic Environment
- Extensive Ongoing Training Programs
- Competitive Base Salary
- Full Medical and Dental Health Coverage
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Vacations
- Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Quarterly Travel Incentives
We are proud to be recognized by the Phoenix Business Journal and BestCompaniesAZ.com as one of the “Best Places to Work” in Arizona!