Lease Coordinators oversee the funding process while implementing and organizing documentation packages to Paramount’s clients and banking partners. While working along side a team of sales executives, successful Lease Coordinators must possess a positive attitude, quality customer service skills and a great sense of organization.
Paramount provides a fast-paced, energetic environment where individuals experience every aspect of sales. There is great opportunity for rapid advancement along with a competitive base salary plus benefits. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong Work Ethic
- Highly Motivated
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Desire to Succeed
- Team Player
- Finance and Sales Experience is NOT required
- Detail Oriented
- Business Management:
- Be able to work in a team environment with a group of sales executives.
- Credit Analysis:
- Review and analyze credit packages to make financial decisions for prospective clientele.
- Document Generation:
- Implement client specific information and generate lease documentation for customers.
- Bank Compliance:
- Work alongside Paramount’s banking relationships to process, organize and fund documentation packages.
- Customer Relations:
- Assist with customer questions and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Extensive Ongoing Training Program
- Energetic Environment
- Competitive Base Salary
- Full Medical and Dental Insurance Coverage
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Vacations
- Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Quarterly Travel Incentives
We are proud to be recognized by the Phoenix Business Journal and BestCompaniesAZ.com as one of the “Best Places to Work” in Arizona!