The role of a Sales Executive concentrates on business development and contract negotiations. As a Sales Executive, you would excel at contacting new and existing clients to secure funds for their equipment acquisitions. Sales Executives learn how to review company credentials and evaluate credit profiles to secure funding. You would establish and implement new financial programs with equipment resellers, travel to tradeshows to enhance vendor relationships and apply our comprehensive sales training towards closing contracts and structuring the terms of these contracts to satisfy our clients’ objectives.
Paramount provides a fast-paced, energetic environment where individuals experience every aspect of sales. There is great opportunity for rapid advancement and lucrative commissions along with a competitive base salary plus benefits. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong Work Ethic
- Highly Motivated
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Desire to Succeed
- Team Player
- Finance and Sales Experience is NOT required
- Business Management:
- Be able to work in a team environment with a group of sales executives.
- Business Development:
- Contact new and existing clients to expand business relations and establish national finance programs for equipment resellers.
- Contract Negotiations:
- Profiling business credit and negotiating contract terms.
- Direct Sales:
- Contact business owners over the phone to promote and encourage our financing options.
- Trade Shows:
- Face-to-face meetings with equipment resellers to build business partnerships around specialized finance programs.
- Extensive Ongoing Training Program
- Energetic Environment
- Competitive Base Salary + Aggressive Commissions
- Full Medical and Dental Insurance Coverage
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Vacations
- Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Quarterly Travel Incentives
- Much More…
We are proud to be recognized by the Phoenix Business Journal and BestCompaniesAZ.com as one of the “Best Places to Work” in Arizona!